Unarmed Combat (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- +0: You gain a natural slam attack. You gain the unarmed damage progression of a monk your level. You gain iterative attacks as if any other attack.
- +1: Whenever you make a full attack you may make an unarmed attack at no penalty. Your unarmed attacks can be either slashing, piecing, or bludgeoning chosen at attack. Your unarmed attacks gain a enchantment bonus equal to 1/3 your level.
- +6: Whenever you make a standard attack or Attack of Opportunity you may make an additional unarmed attack at the same target. If the original attack succeeded this unarmed attack gets a +4 bonus to attack.
- +11: Whenever you strike a opponent with a unarmed strike, they must make a fortitude save (DC 10+1/2 Level + strength or wisdom modifier) or be dazed for one round. You are treated as being one size larger for all unarmed and special attack purposes, including unarmed damage, from this point on. All special attacks you make in melee can be augmented by one unarmed strikes if you so wish.
- +16: Any time you successively hit an opponent in combat with a melee weapon you may make a number of unarmed attacks at them normally allotted by your base attack. This ability may only be used once per round.